Unlocking Terms & Conditions
Unlocking Terms & Conditions:
Please read our terms & conditions carefully before you book an unlocking with us, as once you make a purchase, you will be automatically bound by our terms & conditions. We kindly urge you NOT to place an order for unlocking unless you agree to all the terms & conditions which are as follows:
- The time for each service and model varies from some being 1 hour to 24 hours and others being 1 to 10 working days. (Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM - Weekends not included for any service or model)
- Once the order is placed, we are not able to cancel or refund your unlocking order.
- If your phone is Blocked/Blacklisted/Barred, then it will not be possible to unlock your device, so in this case, we will charge you £5.00 service charge.
- Once the order has been processed through our system, the reasons, "I have changed my mind", "not required anymore", or "I don't have the phone anymore", will not be accepted and the order cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the unlocking code provided does not work, kindly contact us as soon as possible. Video proof via email or Whatsapp Message is strictly required.
Unlocking Refund Policy:
- If in case, after your order has processed and there is no code generated through our system, then we will issue a refund for the amount you paid.
- If you provide us with a Not-supported/Blocked/Barred/Blacklisted IMEI number of your device, then we will charge you £5.00 service charge.
- Please, make sure that your device is locked or asking for a network unlocking code before placing an unlocking order with us because if it doesn't and you place an order anyway, then it will not be our fault, and you will be 100% responsible if the code is not generated and if it is generated and the phone doesn't ask for a code, then we will not issue a refund in this case.
- If you are unable or unwilling to provide video proof via email or Whatsapp then we will not issue a refund as a proof is required to check whether the unlocking code has worked or not.
- This is a strict policy as no video proof means no refunds.